Senior proteogenomics data scientist
The PHRT - CPAC is a newly formed center based on the Hönggerberg campus of ETH Zürich. At the PHRT - MS we apply cutting edge personalized medicine proteomics workflows with the overall goal of improving public health. As a member of our team you will be working in a highly collaborative environment and be involved in national (Personalized Health Related Technologies and Swiss Personalized Health Network) and international (Cancer Moonshot) precision medicine initiatives.
- Design and implement analysis and visualization for large scale clinical proteomics data.
- Collaborate with the PHRT genome center to design and implement proteogenomics data analysis pipelines.
- Interface/Collaborate with clinicians at the data analysis stage.
- PhD or higher in data science, computational proteomics or a related field.
- Experience working with proteomics data.
- Experience in two or more of the following fields: containerization technologies, Unix/Linux, nextflow, statistics, machine learning, data visualization.
- Must be comfortable with various programming languages.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English communication.
- Positive attitude toward collaborative work and learning of novel technologies
- Prior experience in genomics data analysis is desirable, but not required.
We look forward to receiving your online application with the following documents: CV, contact details of 3 referees. Please apply exclusively via the online application portal. Applications sent by e-mail or post will not be considered.
Further information about PHRT can be found on our website www.sfa-phrt.ch.