Swiss AI’s simulation platform runs agent-based, artificial intelligence models of demographics, mobility and energy on GPU hardware. The simulation outcomes of scenario-based assessments are used for data-driven decision-making related to practical hardware & software solutions, capital investments, and policies that involve the increased use of low-carbon technologies. Your primary tasks shall include:
- join our R&D team, supporting the development of new models;
- interfacing with customers regarding data and specifications for existing and new model;
- collect, prepare, and update the database required by our models;
- support our consultants, executing simulations and reviewing results.
You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast growing, young start-up. You will work within an agile, international, and interdisciplinary team, that is located in Switzerland.
- You will have a Masters degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or engineering.
- You will have experience writing software in Python and C++.
- You will have experience with programming in a Linux environment.
- You will like to work in a team environment, using Git version control.
- You are capable of working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Familiarity with CUDA, GIS, Docker is advantageous.
- Previous exposure to machine learning is a plus is advantageous.
- You should have strong communication skills, and must be proficient in English.
Please send your application to Dr. Marcello Marini (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following documents;
- Cover letter (maximum 1 page describing motivation and experience)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Educational transcripts and certificates