We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team and help us design and build the IT infrastructure which supports our research and development and will allow the deployment of thousands of robots. Among others, you will work closely with the core development teams and support them by developing and maintaining internal web services that we use for the deployment, analysis, and evaluation of our software running in simulation and on real, autonomous robots. You will be shaping our tools and workflow through our rapid growth. The ideal candidate enjoys collaborative work and increasing the team’s productivity by designing and improving the tools we use every day.
- Working closely with the development teams to design solutions that meet everyone's needs.
- Extending, implementing and maintaining internal web services, including command line tools and web applications that interact with them.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for different infrastructure tools and modules (the work can be shaped according to your experience and interests, see below).
- Collaborating with a cross-functional engineering team for integrating your solutions into our pipeline.
- A unique opportunity to join at an early stage, thus tangibly contributing to the growth of a young startup.
- A competitive compensation package including a stock option plan.
- An active environment where everyone strives to achieve her/his full potential.
- Flexibility in working hours and work-from-home options.
- An ideal office location in the center of Zurich and its startup scene.
- Never ending coffee supply and chocolate-mondays.
- A friendly, supportive and international team to share both hard work and fun with.
- Degree in information technology, computer science, a similar field of studies or equivalent experience.
- Experience with React frontend development using Typescript.
- Experience with Linux, Git and Python.
- Experience with backend development using Python Flask/SQL(Alchemy) is a plus.
- Experience with the following languages / systems is a plus and will allow us to shape the position according to your interests: C++, Rust, Bootstrap, HTML/CSS, REST APIs, DevOps (Gitlab CI & CD, Docker, debian packages), Linux server deployment and maintenance (Debian / Ubuntu, systemd, PostgreSQL).
- High level of motivation and eagerness to learn quickly and leverage your skills effectively.
If you are enthusiastic about bringing Sevensense to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our fast growing startup send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interested in intellectually curious and highly motivated candidates so please reach out to us if you have questions or feel unsure about some requirements.
Equality of opportunity is exceptionally important to us. We attract and retain the best qualified individual available regardless of their personal or social background.